Hello Lovelies! From a cold, wet Wednesday afternoon. It has been an amazing winter this year, we absolutely could wear coats and thick jackets!
Today’s Blog is the way I use Coconut Oil. It has taken me a while to get onto this trend and I was quite skeptical about all the miracles that YouTubers seemed to achieve.
The Coconut Oil of choice was from Holland and Barrett online (http://www.hollandandbarrett.com/) and I was extremely pleased that there was the 1 penny sale with second product bought as I am really enjoying using this brand. Coconut Merchant http://bit.ly/2jXVHIr #notsponsered
So here is how I am using coconut oil for the past 1 month.
– Beauty1. Most evenings I will rub a considerable amount of coconut oil between the palms of my hands and drench my face with it. I only do this when I know I have a good couple of hours awake and my skin can slowly sip the coconut goodness.
– Beauty2. Winter this year has been pretty harsh and my face needs a bit more of a push to keep hydrated. So in the mornings I will get a tiny amount and work it in on my forehead and lips, following with my usual moisturizer.
– Beauty3. My hair has definitely got dry with the cold, so when I’m in the pampering mood, I will melt about 4 table spoons of coconut oil and put it all over my hair and skull. Put up my hair and then cover it with a shower cap for around 2 hours. It really does soften your hair and if you have a dry skull you will feel it hydrated.
– Pets. My bully tends to get a dry nose, and I don’t normally like to use any hydrating creams as he will lick it right off. So I just get half a teaspoon of coconut oil, rub it till it melts and then gently rub it around his nose. I try and keep him from licking for about 5 minutes and then leave him do whatever he pleases. Coconut oil is not harmful for pets!
– Food 1. When doing a stir fry and I want to avoid any extra calories I will just put a tablespoon of coconut oil and leave it melt away. As a texture it looks like normal oil, however the taste just has a slight coconut flavor, nothing over powering at all.
– Food 2. In the evenings or morning I mix a teaspoon of coconut oil in a cup of warm water and I drink it at once. It really makes a difference when you take it on a daily basis as it speeds up your metabolism.
Take care Ladies!
Follow me on Twitter and Instagram for more @dblossombox
If you have any queries please send them over on email@example.com
Click my link for 15% off your order at Feelunique – official stockist to over 500 top beauty & grooming brands! http://referme.to/6cf52ft